Filippo Loreti disrupts the luxury industry by offering $1000 luxury watches for less than $200.
Inspired by a Nobel prize winning scientist, this pioneering combination of gold and mother of pearl is elegant and oh-so-subtle. Choose between a timeless gold link strap and a playful leather one to freshen up your look.
- Mother-of-pearl dial is coveted for its lustre and uniqueness.
- 316L Stainless Steel Case is the quality standard for a premium watch.
- Hardened Mineral Glass provides a protective layer resistant to scratches and protects the face of your timepiece.
- Japanese Miyota 2025 Movement keeps precise and accurate time for the life of your timepiece.
- 30 Meters (3ATM) Water Resistance safely protects your timepiece from contact with water.
- M size strap: best fit for 14-17cm wrists
- Case Diameter: 28*30mm
- Case Thickness: 7.2mm
We provide free delivery on all orders above $60.
You’ll be able to select delivery option and review prices for each option during the checkout.
After placing an order you will receive a confirmation email with scheduled delivery time for your order.
If you're not happy for any reason, you can return any of your purchased Filippo Loreti items within 30 days of receiving your order, provided the items are unused and in their original condition.
Furthermore, if your item is unworn, we’re more than happy to exchange it for a model that’s more to your liking. Simply email us to arrange an exchange via email@example.com
Your watch will be protected by our 10 year international warranty.
In the rare event you encounter a problem, you can return your watch to us for repair or replacement no matter where you are in the world any time within 10 years of your purchase.
and easy returns
Details you will love
Inspired by Muses
FILIPPO LORETI IN THE NEWS
"The best blend of all the luxury elements you want, at a price that can be your little secret."
"Exceptional luxury watches at an irresistible price."
"If you want high-quality and stylish luxury designs, without paying traditional luxury prices, Filippo Loreti is the way to go."