Filippo Loreti disrupts the luxury industry by offering $1000 luxury watches for less than $200.
- 316L Stainless Steel Cases are the world-renowned quality standard for a premium watch.
- Hardened Mineral Glass protects the face of your timepiece and resists scratches so the time is always crystal clear.
- Japanese Miyota 2035 Movement provides precision and accuracy.
- Anti-Reflective Coating reduces glare for improved legibility in any environment and under any light.
- Military-inspired Leather Strap to suit active lifestyles while looking sharp.
- The Caseback is engraved with an artful sketch of a majestic stallion.
- Pin Buckle that effortlessly secures your watch and avoids accidental opening.
- 50 Meters (5ATM) Water Resistance to see you through splashes, showers, swims and more.
- Case Diameter: 40mm
- Case Thickness: 7mm
We provide free delivery on all orders above $60.
You’ll be able to select delivery option and review prices for each option during the checkout.
After placing an order you will receive a confirmation email with scheduled delivery time for your order.
If you're not happy for any reason, you can return any of your purchased Filippo Loreti items within 30 days of receiving your order, provided the items are unused and in their original condition.
Furthermore, if your item is unworn, we’re more than happy to exchange it for a model that’s more to your liking. Simply email us to arrange an exchange via email@example.com
Your watch will be protected by our 10 year international warranty.
In the rare event you encounter a problem, you can return your watch to us for repair or replacement no matter where you are in the world any time within 10 years of your purchase.
and easy returns
Details you'll love
Built To Last
Filippo Loreti in the news
"The best blend of all the luxury elements you want, at a price that can be your little secret."
"Exceptional luxury watches at an irresistible price."
"If you want high-quality and stylish luxury designs, without paying traditional luxury prices, Filippo Loreti is the way to go."